A clip from a Bella Sugar article:
- Green tea – Full of antioxidants and helpful for reducing redness, rinsing your face in cool green tea is a great way to gently soothe skin.
- Avocado – An excellent moisturizer, avocado is great as a face mask, mashed up in hair, or use just about anywhere you could use a little extra hydration.
- Cherries – Another antioxidant superstar, these guys are also great for evening out skin tone.
- Oatmeal – For a fast-acting soother, look no further than oatmeal, which has major anti-inflammatory properties. You can drop it in the bath, slather it on your face, or even use it as a gentle scrub.
- Papaya – Want to decongest your skin fast? The papain in this fruit makes one of the best enzyme masks around.
Click here for “BREAK OUT OF YOUR STYLE RUT WITH THESE 10 FRESH, EASY HAIRSTYLES”
For more of BellaSugar's natural beauty foods, just keep reading!
- Lemon – The acid in this fruit can whiten nails, give your hair natural-looking highlights, and help slough off dry, flaky skin.
- Egg white – Not just for omelets anymore, egg white masks are a classic way to improve tone and texture.
- Olive oil – This kitchen staple is great for hydrating hair and smooth dry spots on skin.
- Sugar – There’s no sweeter natural exfoliant. Mix this with a little olive, almond, or apricot oil for a great lip and body scrub.
- Honey – This natural antimicrobial also soothes and draws moisture into skin. Use it in masks or as a spot treatment.
- kaiteh likes this
- ashleylatruly likes this
- fireandfrostitute reblogged this from poursomesugeronme
- caitlincoln likes this
- apropospalooza likes this
- whatispious likes this
- bubbhugg likes this
- sorashiki likes this
- surrealscorpion reblogged this from poursomesugeronme
- surrealscorpion likes this
- literallybible likes this
- acciohappiness likes this
- spongytime likes this
- virgoxsu likes this
- ligayaslegit likes this
- im-mckenna reblogged this from poursomesugeronme
- wavvynavvy likes this
- poursomesugeronme posted this